Thursday, March 20, 2014

#100happydays-week 3

                       Another week has flown by and I'm here with a recap of my happy moments.  :D

                                                                            Day 15
Steve and I at dinner with my parents at Texas Roadhouse.....can't beat a great dinner and  not cooking!

                                                                                Day 16            
       Winning a new adorable stamp set from an awesome company (SugarPea Designs) at their release party!!

Day 17
Books.......LOVE to read, have been spending alot of time lately in books and kindle, can't live without books!


Day 18
A gorgeous Sunday afternoon walk.  LOVE where I live! 

                                                                             Day 19
                                      This is me EVERY MONDAY!  Minions make me smile! ;)


Day 20
Ash's messy bed, I'm actually happy to see this mess, it means that she is home! She was gone for 10 days over spring break when her step-mom had a baby.

                                                                            Day 21
                                                    Guilty pleasure! Arrow...YES PLEASE!

There is week 3 down and done, it's been fun capturing little moments throughout the week that bring a smile to my face and a lift to my heart!  

Go and be HAPPY!! :D

5 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome idea!! What a wonderful way to realize the things that make you happy!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figure since I see desert -- you must live near AZ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo of you :)
    I love hearing and seeing what makes you happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE stamp Sharla! What an AWESOME picture of your man and you :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!