Sunday, June 1, 2014

YOLO.....Enjoy the Day! A new challenge at PILE IT ON

Hi everyone, we are up with a new challenge over at Pile It On and our theme is

  HUMOROUS



Our sponsor for this challenge is


and the winner will receive two images of their choice!


I used this fabulously fun image from Dr. Digi's called Ambrose King of the Waves.

I used a new summer paper stack from DCWV called The Summer Magic Stack, colored him with copics, paper pieced his flippers and floater and used glossy accents on those as well as his glasses and goggles.  I hand cut the sun rays, used some twine and a couple charms and letter stickers to finish it off.  I also watercolored the beach and the background. 



I hope you can join us at Pile It On for a fun challenge, would love to see your creations!! :D

I would like to enter the following challenges:
+Allsorts-For the Guys
+Color Me Creative-Father/man/boy
+My Sheri Crafts-Anything Masculine
+Crafty Catz-Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy-Outdoors
+Simply Create Too-Fathers day or Male
+Crafting for All Seasons-Boys will be Boys
+Just Inspirational Challenges-Paper Piecing...his flippers and floaty 

14 comments:

  1. This made me almost spit out my coffee, haha! I love this image and you really brought him to life in an amazing way :) Love the sand dollar charms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real fun card for the guys Sharla, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab fun image! love it, really summery and bright! Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenges - Sonia W DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I just love what you've done with this image. Your coloring is gorgeous, especially the background. YOLO indeed! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hit is so absolutely adorable, Sharla!! I can't quit smiling!! The image is so fun!! Your coloring is perfect!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute and fun card!! Love the adorable image you used!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!

    Angie-DT
    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card and great :) sorry I am late commenting but not been well. Thanks for joining in with us over at JIC last week, hope you can join us this week. Sian (DT Co-Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol this is just so fun and cheerful with the bright colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun card, teehee.
    That character looks like a guy that works for my husband ;)
    Your colouring is always perfect and love the bright colours you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a fab card, love the image. Thanks for linking up with us over at MSC this week.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun card for a male Sharla! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week for our For The Guys challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card. I love the design. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cute card. I love humor of this image. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!