Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Happy Holidays-penguin style

This week over at A Random Fan we are showcasing this adorable image called Christmas Decor and you can find it HERE.




  I've always loved penguins, as a teenager I had 4 huge penguins painted on my bedroom walls along with some art deco type images. I just think they are so cute and so fun to watch. So to give a shout out to all those cute little guys and gals out there hopping around and slappin each other upside the head.....please enjoy!! ;)







I would like to enter the following challenges:
+Delightful Challenges-Happy Holidays
+Crafty Calendar Challenge-It's all about Christmas




5 comments:

  1. I adore penguins, too. Your card is delightful, and all your penguins made me LOL, literally! I even had to show them to my husband. Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card sweetie, love it. I too love penguins thank you for the clips. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute Christmas card, your colouring is fab.

    Thanks for joining in our 'It's All About Christmas' challenge at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penguins are always unique - love your card and your blog! Thank you for playing with us at Creative Card Crew Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!