Monday, March 16, 2015

Hello.........

Happy Monday to ya!!

I'm here to share a quick card made with this super cute little fox from Paperie Ink, it's in the
Baby On Board set! These sets have the cutest little critters that are so easy and quick to color up.  Head over to Paperie Ink to check out the different stamp sets, I know you'll love them!! :D


I colored the little fox, used a border and some scrap papers to make banners, used my Lawn Fawn rolling hills die, some twine and the hello is from the Baby Bunting set from Paperie Ink.  Quick and easy!!



                             


                             
I would like to enter the following challenges:

Sister Act Card Challenge-ATG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!