Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Tow-tally the best dad!

Hi everyone, I'd like to share a card made with this new image from Whimsie Doodles, it came in perfect time for Father's Day or actually for any dad who has a birthday coming up.  I think it's a great way to just tell your dad how awesome he is as well!


I colored with copics, matted it on red cardstock, used my line stitched die from MFT Blueprints 13 on the grey cardstock and used a premade yellow card base.  I added silver to the bumpers and hub caps using Kirarina Wink that I got from Simon Says Stamps, the star die cuts are also from My Favorite Things, blueprints 13. The enamel dots are gumdrops from Your Next Stamp.  I LOVE these gumdrops!! 

I hope you head over to Whimsie Doodles to check out their new images and have a great weekend!! 


I would like to enter into the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp-ATG
Sentimental Sundays-Manly or Father's
Kraftin Kimmie-ATG
+Cards 4 Guyz-Dies or Punch-stitching and stars
+Crafty Cardmakers-For a man or boy



8 comments:

  1. A brilliant truck, to make your guy happy. So pleased you joined our fun at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masculine card, I love that image! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our 'For a Man or Boy' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! I love the sentiment and terrific colors. Thanks for sharing your creation at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boy's card! Thanks for joining us this week at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great masculine card! Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays...

    Sandy S
    (SSDT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card and I love that sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Sharla! The image is super cute & I love the sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!