Thursday, September 24, 2015

LMMS Polka Dot Pals Mystie

Happy Thursday everyone, I'm extra happy today because 1) I am on vacation and anytime I am not at work is a happy time, even if it's just a day off to stay home!! 2) I'm at DISNEYLAND....whoot! I'm with my two kids and we have been here since Tuesday and will head home on Saturday. 3) It's a new challenge over at LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS...the theme is BINGO.

For my bingo I've used flowers/ribbon/LMMS image.  The ribbon is folded and underneath the flower on the banners.  I've colored up Polka Dot Pals Mystie and used a  background technique I learned from my Create and Learn class from Alyce at Kit and Clowder.  I love learning new things and think this adds fun detail to such a cute image!
                                 


                                                       

I hope you join us over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps for this fun challenge, we'd love to see which Bingo combination you choose to play with!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so so so darn cute.
    Your background is stunning….looks awesome!!
    I am sure you had a blast at Disney…still need to get there one day :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!