Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Reading is dreaming with open eyes...

I have found a love for these little canvas pieces, this one is about 5"x5" and the perfect size for one good focal image and some embellishments.  I'm trying to figure my way with mixed media and am having fun with using different media and techniques.  I've used this amazing image from

I have a love of reading and books so I've been collecting images and quotes with the reading/book theme.   I used copics to color Mae, the sun and clouds are from Taylored Expressions, I used frantage, doily, texture paste, spattered ink, and some decorative ribbon.  The quote was stamped on paper colored with copics to match my image.  I also added a pearl for her earring.  

Hope you like! :)
I am linking up to the following challenges:
Some Odd Girl-link party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!