Monday, February 22, 2016

Consider yourself Hugged

I went with a simple card using the sketch at Taylored Expressions: Share the Joy Challenge and made this card using the pig stamp and die from the Quick Critters set

I went with the sketch as it ended up working perfectly for the smaller image and I wanted the sentiment more the focus . 

I will be sending this to my aunt....I make cards all the time, I just need to start sending them, the challenge at Taylored Expressions encourages you to send the card you make and tell them who you are sending it to, what a great reminder to get those handmade cards in the mail and to brighten someone's day!  I know it always makes me smile to receive something from someone, especially handmade, it makes everything a little more special  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!