Sunday, August 21, 2016

Happy Holidays


It's been so stinkin hot here that I decided to work on a cool card and used this adorable Snowglobe Penguin from 2cuteink!  I love penguins and love snowglobes, so this image is just perfect!!  


                                                               
                                                                         Copics used:
          Penguin: C7,5,3,1
scarf: BG72, 70
YG06, 03
base: R39,37,35
Papers from The Paper Studio Santa & Friends 6x6 pad
Snowflake dies from Lawn Fawn
Enamel dot....diy with NUVO Caribbean Ocean

Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss Caribbean Ocean - Click to enlarge

I have to say that I bought about 7 different colors of these drops, just to give them a try, I really.....like really LOVE them.  I had some leftover laminated pages that I practiced dots on and they turned out perfect!!  I highly recommend them....you can make tiny ones, big ones, anything in between.  I just was really pleased with this product.   I will definitely purchase them again! :)

           

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
2cute ink-FB WON
+Jo's Scrap Shack-ATG
+C.R.A.F.T-http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2016/08/challenge-377-18th-of-august-christmas.html Christmas
Critters and Creatures-linky party


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining our Fun-Day Friday Challenge @ Jo’s Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cutie, loving the image and backing papers.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT for our Christmas Challenge.
    Jean DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharla this card is super cute!!! I love that adorable penguin!!! Your coloring is fantastic and those papers are adorable! Thanks for joining our Funday Friday challenge this week! Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo-owner
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute design!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Ellie
    Critters & Creatures Linky Party
    Let's color Linky Party

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!