Monday, December 18, 2017

Christmas Friends, Holiday Wishes

                     Hi Friends, I'm sharing a card today that I made with the image Christmas Friends from the Dec release over at Sasayaki Glitter Designs.  I love this image and thought it was too cute not to play with.  I colored with copics, papers are from my stash and different paper pads, Snowflakes, icicle border, rectangles and scallop border are all dies and the enamel dots are from Your Next Stamp.

I hope you like it and will check out the other amazing images HERE!

I'm sending this card to a little boy I heard about on KLOVE radio that was shot 5 times in the shooting in Texas while he was at church.  That situation just makes my heart hurt for him and those whose lives were lost and who lost loved ones.  This little boy just wants Christmas cards and that is one thing that I can do.  If anyone has extra Christmas cards and you have a minute to sit down and write a note, I'm sure this little boy or anyone else would appreciate your kindness.  You can find information on him HERE


                               No automatic alt text available.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
_+colour Crazy Craft Challenge-ATG
+My Creative Scoop-Monthly coloring inspiration
+Addicted to Stamps-Season's Greetings
+Cupcake Inspirations-Holiday
+Crafty Cardmakers-Christmas
+Cutie Pie Challenge-stars or snowflakes
Crafting with Friends-ATG
+Fussy and Fancy-Christmas
Jingle Belles-Christmas
+Crafting with an Attitude-ATG






7 comments:

  1. What a funny image on your Christmascard Sharla, very cute.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute design Sharla!

    Thank you for joining my challenge at CCM... good luck with your entry

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really different Christmas card and so cute! So original, thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday this time
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, thank you for joining us at Cutie Pie this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, thank you for sharing with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!