Thursday, February 28, 2019

You GORGEOUS Thing!

I played around with a stamp set that I've had for awhile and finally broke it out and broke it in.  I love flamingos and was obsessed with them when I was a teenager....so only fitting that I grabbed this adorable set from Sugar Pea Designs called Let's Flamingle

and here is my card!  I used stamps and a mix of ink from several companies, the tree trunks were hand drawn as were the bushes and the sun was inked on with a sponge dauber...I just love this whole set, love the water ripples, the flower and the super cute flamingo! 

I'm entering the following challenges:




1 comment:

  1. Your card is very pretty, and has me thinking of summer!! Thanks for joining us this month at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!