Sunday, August 16, 2020

Playing with Flowers

 I usually don't play with flower themed digi stamps or regular stamps, for some reason flowers tend to intimidate me a little.  I couldn't help but pick up the Beautiful Blossoms stamp set and the Just Vine Background stamp from Taylored Expressions and I've actually started to get over my aversion to flowers!  These flowers are so pretty and can be colored up quickly.  I also got the matching die set.

So I made a couple different cards using the daisy looking image and did two completely different styles and color combos. 


The first card is done in more fallish colors and I used the sketch over at My Favorite Things as the inspiration for the design.


and the second card I colored with contrasting colors. Everything was colored with copics, I used enamel dots and washi tape from Freckled Fawn and used the banner die from My Favorite Things. 


I would like to enter the following challenges


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!