Thursday, May 22, 2014

Happy Graduation......a bittersweet moment

Today my baby girl graduated high school.  I have mixed emotions and have a jumble of thoughts running through my head......I mean, this is my baby and now she is an adult and out of school and I am unofficially an empty nester.  I say unofficially because at least for college she is staying local and still living at home, so yay for that.

I am super proud of her and am a happy mama, she graduated from the same high school I did, which is really cool and several of my classmates had graduating students as well....it was like a mini class reunion!!




Aww.....sniff, sniff......love this girl so much and honestly, she is an amazing girl, I am honored to be her mother!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on her graduation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! You've done an amazing job. She is a beautiful girl and you have every right to be a proud mama!! Yay for staying home for college!! That would be so rough to have her and your son gone!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!