Monday, May 26, 2014

Phone Call

I used this cute Chi Chi Memories  image called Girl's Talk and the sketch from My Favorite Things to make this little card.

I flipped the sketch and then also used the colors from My Favorite Things color challenge.
Print

The chevron in the background is a stamp from Heidi Swapp and I just inked it with white ink, then followed the sketch using papers from my stash and prima flower, some twine, the cute heart speech bubble and punches for the circles.  I kept it pretty clean and had a hard time not inking up all the edges.....I almost can't stand to leave things clean, but I think it's cute and the image is totally darling!

I would like to enter the following challenges
+The Crazy Challenge-Bingo-punch (circles) flower and digi

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeously cute card

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Have a fab day.

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and colouring! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!