Friday, February 27, 2015

My Baby's 19!! WHAAAAT?

Time flies, and I mean it really flies.....my baby girl is 19 today.  I can't believe how fast the years have gone by.............

                                                             we went from this



                                                              to this in a blink of an eye!


This girl is pretty much awesome, I'm blessed that she has been such an easy child to raise, the only trouble she's given me is once and awhile a little sassy attitude and sometimes doesn't do her chores, but I've never had to worry about her choices and decisions, she definitely has been a much better person than I ever was at her age!!  It will be fun to watch her go from a young woman as a freshman in college to whatever the future holds.  It helps that not only do I love her, but I really like her and we usually have a blast together....I really can't ask for more than that!!   Happy Birthday Smash!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!