Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sending lots of Love

Happy Monday Blogland!  

I'd like to share a card made with this darling image from Whimsie Doodles called Mailed My Heart and it's in the freebie section.  I tried to go a little more shabby chic with this and I'm not quite sure I pulled it off....but I loved the papers and the colors and just didn't know when to quit!!  I used a variety of dies- hearts are Lawn Fawn, flowers and vines are C.C. Designs, the borders are punched and the banner was fussy cut from paper, enamel dots are from Your Next Stamp, I also used Wink of Stella on the heart and her hairbow.  



I would like to enter the following challenges:

I based this off of the sketch at Your Next Stamp

YNSSketch-6


Whimsie Doodles-Love is in the Air
+MarkerPop-Valentines
{PIN}spirational Challenges-photo

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982011498579/

+Loves Rubber Stamps-ATG

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring and use of our Sketch Challenge Sharla!
    Thanks for playing along at Your Next Stamp!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card, Sharla, for so many reasons! That adorable image is colored beautifully! All the accents on here are pefect. I love the goreous colors and the rustic look. Awesome job combining different companies' products! Oh, and the beautiful banner is so pretty - you did that yourself?! Wow! Thanks so much for submitting it to our Valentine's Day Challenge over at MarkerPop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The banner was actually already on a pattern paper, I just cut it out...I wish I could do something like that from scratch!!! ;)

      Delete
    2. Well however you did it, it looks fantabulous!

      Delete
  3. So cute! A great mix of elements and colors. Thanks so much for playing along with us at YNS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling image and card. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it how cute. Thank you for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so super cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!