Saturday, November 28, 2015

Happy Saturday! I hope you all had a great holiday weekend or safe Black Friday Shopping!  I'm sharing my card today over at Paperie Ink and all the stamps featured are from the Christmas Carolers stamp set and I've colored everything with distress inks.  

There are so many fun accessory stamps in this set and some very cute little critters and birds to play with.  I've used the branch outline and solid stamps to create a wreath, the ornaments also have a outline, solid stamp and matching die, then I added some berries and the cute little birds.  I cut out the birds using the dies and put foam tape to add some dimension along with some twine to finish it off.  

I used the sentiment "from our family to yours" on the inside.


Christmas Carolers


Christmas Carolers Die

Super cute...yes!  These are so versatile and can be mixed and matched with other images in the other sets....please check us out on FB and stay tuned for some more projects! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!