Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas Train

Christmas is almost here and this is the only Christmas decor that I have out, except for the one little flower bunch to the right.  I have no desire to decorate and honestly don't have the space now that my table that once held my little 4' tree now has a tv on it.  So, this little 4x4 wooden block with this adorable Christmas/Winter train will be my only decor for the year.

I sized the images bigger so they would fit on the wooden block and I colored using copics.  I added a little dimension on the wheels with enamel accents and used some distress ink in Tumbled Glass around the edges. I used the Linking Train Winter and the Linking Train Winter Cars these are so fun to play with!

Come see us over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and join us with our new challenge of HOLIDAY CHEER     there are tons of new, cute, fun, adorable images in the store and you've got two weeks to join our challenge, we would love to see what you create!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!