Thursday, December 10, 2015

Luna Bitterfrost Snowman

Anyone up for a little goth with their snowman??!!  I love it, Luna Bitterfrost is just dark enough and cute enough to offset all the cutesy Christmas stuff going on....not that there is anything wrong with that, but this appeals to my little bit of a darker side.   I imagine Luna as an introvert who just wants to hang with her little snow buddy and not be bothered by all the Christmas carols and well wishers, not that she's an outcast, she just likes her solitude! I can relate!!

Come join us over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps for another week of our Anything Goes Challenge!

I would like to enter the following challenges:
+Creative Knockouts-Winter Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!