Sunday, May 15, 2016

Happy Memory SOS Challenge

Hi everyone, I'm back with my last layout as a guest designer over at Scrap Our Stash!!  If you haven't checked out their challenge blog, I highly encourage you to, they have two challenges per month and they are both fabulous.  The first challenge is based on a book cover and the second challenge is a sketch +3, there are 3 columns and 3 rows and you choose one from each column to use on the page.

Here is the sketch for this challege, and I chose to use Magenta, Yellow and an overlay.  So fun and super cute!!

 Here is my layout:

I love the sketch and love choosing three different embellishments or supplies to create my layout.  It really makes it easy to put together when you have in mind the design and colors already to go! 

This picture was of our Disney trip last September, Ash and I had to have our picture taken with Minnie, which was perfect as I was wearing my Minnie shirt that day!  We had a blast and this is usually how I start off my Project Life pages, with one main layout for each section to highlight some favorite pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!