Sunday, May 1, 2016

Uniquely You

I'm so excited to be the May Guest Designer at Scrap Our Stash!  Scrapbooking has been a love of mine for more than 25 years, I've been making cards a lot lately but am trying to get back to getting my pictures in albums!  I am so happy to have come across the Scrap Our Stash challenge blog that is specifically for scrapping.  I'm an avid reader and the 1st challenge of the month is inspired by a book cover.....LOVE that!!  

So here is my layout, the inspiration picture is below and a little bit of a description below that! 









The layers of color in the sunset inspired the background where I added paint and ink to tone down the light purple and leave streaks similar to the sunset.  I used coral, pink, lavendar, yellow and a light teal for the colors.  I found this picture of my daughter which was perfect to go with the flower requirement, and added a black and white daisy pattern paper that I tinted using my copic markers, and then I have hearts running down the right side of the paper, inspired by the big heart on the book cover. Such a fun book cover and I can't wait to see what you all create! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!