Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Butterfly Betsy



This image is so much fun to color, I love her wings and that cute little butterfly.  The image is called Butterfly Betsy and can be found HERE at the A&M Memories Etsy shop. 

Angela has so many wonderful digital images for your creative/crafty projects and a whole line of planner kits/pages. I invite you all to check it out and if you do, Use this code SHARLAL15
to get 15% off + mention SHARLA in the comments too.  

I colored her up with copics and added white gel pen details to her wings, hair, and the butterfly as well as a little halo around the whole image.  I used distress ink for the background and layered up some fun spring colors and pattern papers.  I pulled out these fun flowers and some brads that I have had in my stash for YEARS, and was happy that they finished this off perfectly!  I also added some Nuvo drops to a few of the flower centers.  


I would like to enter the following challenges:
Color Inspiration -monthly link up
+Dream Valley Challenge-Things With Wings




3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Thank you for joining the Dream Valley challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful.
    The card also to our Challenge at the Sweet Stampers. Have a look.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at City Crafter, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!