Monday, February 12, 2018

Pilot Shy



Happy Tuesday friends!  I'm sharing a card made with this adorable image from
 Sasayaki Glitter Designs called Pilot Shy.  I love this image as it reminds me of our 1 year old grandson and his daddy is a pilot, I just had to play with this cutie! 

I colored the image with copics, the grass, sun/clouds and background rectangles are all die cuts from different companies.



Come join us on our FB page for lots of inspiration/challenges/freebie challenge and lots of fun!

We also have a challenge blog that you can find here, we would love to see your creative projects!

I would like to enter the following challenges:

My Creative Scoop-monthly link up
Crafting from the Heart-ATG




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card cute image and fabulous colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and beautiful card! Thank you so much, Sharla, for joining the challenge at Crafting from the Heart that we are sponsoring! Good luck with your entry!
    We have monthly challenges on our Challenge blog Fabrika Fantasy Digis, and we would love to invite you to join us there too. Thank you again!

    DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!