Sunday, September 20, 2020

Ever After

 This is  my last card for awhile using the Magical Unicorns from My Favorite Things, I had colored up a few from the set to use for a color challenge and didn't get them all done in the time frame I was hoping for....so here is the one I made for the sketch challenge at MFT




I colored the unicorns and small clouds with copics and added some grass and clouds with distress ink.  I used an oval stitched die from C.C Designs and the edged stitch on the top and bottom are a die from Sugar Pea Designs.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments-ATG with sentiment
Ellibell's Corner-Things with Wings




3 comments:

  1. Lovely card and you matched the sketch perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge. Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, these two are so adorable and your scene is so lovely. Thanks so much for joining us for the Aud Sentiments challenge, I hope we will see you again next time. Jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts xx (Aud Sentiments DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Loving this cute scene!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!