Friday, September 4, 2020

Happy Together

 I'm a Guest DT member for September over at Let's Get Sketchy and this is the layout that I came up with, the sketch is right below.  I LOVE using sketches as it is the perfect jumping off point for creativity.  This layout definitley took on a life of its own.  I had several bold colors and lots of shapes on the sketch to work with and this was my final take.  


I love these pictures, they make the cutest Eric, Ariel and little flouder!!  I just swiped my distress pads across the paper for the bold color strips and hand colored and cut out the seaweed, my silhouette isn't hooked up yet, so the fish and crab are stickers and the "so cute, and together" words are from Elle's Studio.  I splattered some grey distress ink and added some enamel dots. I love how it finally turned out because I played with this for quiet awhile!! :)



                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!