Monday, April 30, 2018

Beachy Frog-RELAX

I would like to share my latest card for Sasayaki Glitter Designs, I used this totally chill, relaxed Beach Frog for a fun masculine card.  I colored with my copics and used some fun, bold summer colors. Created the beach and sky, added cloud and sun die cuts, some pattern paper and NUVO dots for some interest. I also pieced together a sentiment from letter stickers and word stickers from my stash.

I totally love this frog, he just makes me smile.  :)

Come join us over at Sasayaki Glitter Designs for challenges and lots of inspiration!
                                              No automatic alt text available.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Color Inspiration -ATG


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!