Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Hello Beautiful

I'm using this gorgeous image called Kentucky Derby Debra for my card today, you can find it at the A&M Memories Etsy shop here.


                                             Image may contain: text

I used my copics to color and some flowers from my stash, the enamel dots in the flower centers are from Your Next Stamp, the die frame is from My Favorite Things. The sentiment is from the stamp set Essential Sentiments, also from My Favorite Things

If you want this image or to shop for anything at the A&M Memories Etsy shop....they have a lot of planner kits as well as digital stamps, you can use the code SHARLAL15 for 15 % off, also you can mention my name (Sharla) in the comments! 

Come join us at the A&M Memories FB page to find lots of ideas for using the planner kits and lots of inspiration for cards and other projects using the digital stamps.  FB page can be found HERE.



I would like to enter the following challenges:
Color Inspiration link up-ATG
Digi Choosday Crafting-ATG
Crafty Gals Corner-ATG



3 comments:

  1. Very pretty thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday crafty hugs Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS card!
    LOVE the image and colouring, such a pretty colour combo and design!
    Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, love that image, she is coloured so well. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge, good luck! Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!