Monday, April 16, 2018

Cute Friends


My card today features this adorable image called Cute Friends from Sasayaki Glitter Designs.
 You can find this image HERE

I colored this image with copics and matched the pattern papers to create this fun card.  The frame is a die from My Favorite Things, the banners were hand cut. The sentiment is a stamp from my stash that I've had for years and I used a fun matching ink from Simon Says. 


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Color Inspiration-ATG
The Cutie Pie Challenge: use a digi
Crafty Animals-ATG


2 comments:

  1. I love this cute digi!! Thank you for sharing at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cute card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!