Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Pickles and Ice Cream

Happy Tuesday to ya!! I'm sharing my card today using the digital stamp Pickles and Ice Cream from A&M Memories

This image is perfect for right now as my only daughter is 39 weeks pregnant with her first baby!  He is due April 18 and I know my daughter is hoping he comes a little early as she is SO DONE with being pregnant!  


I colored the image with copics and used the ombre and flower paper from the We R Memory Keepers 6x6 Chalkboard paper pad, the yellow and mint/teal papers were in my stash. The frame and banner are from My Favorite Things.  I also added a few sequins from Simon Says Stamp -watermelon mix. 



If you want this image or to shop around and look at all the amazing digital stamps and planner accessories, head over to 
A&M Memories to find lots of fun images for all occasions. 
Use this code SHARLAL15 to get 15% off + mention SHARLA in the comments too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!