Sunday, January 17, 2010

Party in the USA!!


Amber, my former, (sort of ) sister in law took her daughter and my daughter for a day full of makeovers, manicures, lunch at Serendipity, shopping and finally a Miley Cyrus concert. They all had so much fun and I used all the pictures they took to do one of my DYL assignments.
then I used pics of my son to finish the second assignment. I'm kinda falling a little behind in the class, but trying not to get stressed about it. I love it, and I love that it's making me scrap and get some motivation back. I have too much invested in this hobby to just sit and stare at all my supplies. :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the layout. You can tell that they had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Just blogspotting. Great blog! I bookmarked it.

    Happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of these layouts & fab design on the one-pager!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!