Monday, August 16, 2010

Beginner down...

Intermediate.......here I come! Yep, I signed up for the next class at http://www.jessicasprague.com/, whoot!!! In the meantime though, I'm going to be practicing all the cool things I've learned so that I'm super ready for the next class! If you are thinking about learning digi scrapping, or photoshop, I highly recommend her classes. Very easy to follow along and totally fun!

This was my last assignment for the beginner class. I didn't have any great pics of the house, so it's kinda just a bunch of thrown together photos...but I just wanted to get it done. I'm going to plan on being more prepared for the next class though with some better pics!

4 comments:

  1. Great job! I love when other people get addicted to my favorite hobby. You will love NWR. That was my fave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done so well for a beginner - its a great-looking page!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!