Friday, April 13, 2012

Thinking of You

I'm using the sketch over at Catch the Bug+ blog....Stella says sketch challenge #108 for these cards.  The sock monkey is a Bugaboo digi image.

Stella says Sketch
I flipped the sketch a little, used DCWV Green paper stack for the background, pattern paper is scraps, I colored the monkey with copics, used white puffy paint for dots, some stickles and popped up the monkey on dimensionals.The sentiment is a rub on from Pebbles in my Pocket.  I think this little sock monkey is just adorable!



I'm also entering into the following challenges


365-Colors.....Blue, Green, Red &Yellow+

Card Makin Mama's-Make it Girlie

Crafty Catz-Animal+

10 comments:

  1. Teehee, this image is so cute.
    Great cards.
    Who wouldn't have a smile on their face getting these in the mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are so cute, Sharla! Love that monkey image! I LOVE the "green stack"!! I have used it soo much! :) I hope you have a great weekend! Did you ever get cutterbee's and try them out? What did ya think, if so?

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the colours and your gorgeous design,
    Thank you for joining us over at Catch the Bug.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out great...nice job with the sketch. TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute-I am a total sucker for sock monkeys!!!!! My kids love them. You did a great job with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That monkey is so cute! Love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the cutest sock monkey...he makes me smile!! I love the cards you designed around him...just fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. You create the cutest cards, Sharla!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Great take on the sketch, love all the polka dots:)
    Have a GREAT night!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your monkey, so cute! Thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!