Thursday, May 17, 2012

You're Special



I made this card based on the color challenge over at The Paper Players and the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches and also for the challenge of Flowers over at Critter Challenge blog



I wish now that I had matted each individual panel, but was distracted too much last night and was trying to craft quietly while the husband was trying to nap before a grave shift.  Do you know how hard it is to be quiet while trying to create something????   It's pretty dang hard!  I would have matted the banner too.  I'm going to make a couple more like this and matte the panels and banner....I think I will like it better!! 




You still have a little bit of time to play with these challenges, so go.....play!! ;)

12 comments:

  1. I love this Sharla! Love the panels in the different colors and the bling... too cute!! It is hard to be quiet creating! I have to try and be quiet too because I usually craft when I have sleeping kids in the house! Not easy!! Have a great day and an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, Sharla! I LOVE the coordinating bling! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this- love the colors! yellow is my new fave color

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Sharla!! I love how the gems match the ink colors you used!! I don't know that I could even be quiet when crafting...I can't work without my iPod blasting out music!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, Sharla! Love those wispy flowers and the matching sparkle...So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love that each panel has it's own colour - great take on the sketch! Wonderful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you stamped the same image in three different colors and then coordinated with bling. How fun!! Great way to showcase the trio of colors. Glad you joined in the fun at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card! I love those blingy flowers in the challenge colours. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely take on the sketch, love your colour combo. hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great combination of two challenges. I love the colors, and especially the rhinestones. Really pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A super pretty card .... love the colours, love the sparkles and love that fancy border!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful! Love it Sharla! It is so hard to be quite while crafting :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!