Monday, October 29, 2012

Smiley Pumpkin-Critter Color Challenge

Holy cow! I can't believe it's been about two weeks since I've posted anything. I've been crazy busy and have had to do some prioritizing.  I've got some assignments due in the next few days and have been working on some other things as well. Sometimes life just gets busy and we are in that busy season at my house. 



This is my last post on the Critter Sketch design team and I have had such a fun time designing for their challenges.  This challenge is based on this color inspiration picture from design-seeds.com. Love those gorgeous colors and especially the owl.  My pumpkin is an SKdigi image and is also based on the sketch from Cardabilities sketch #61. I paper pieced the pumpkin and shaded with my copics...I love paper piecing and the SKdigi images are perfect for doing this. The letters on the title are stickers and are from my stash, I can't even remember which company they are from.  Anyway, hope you like my card and will come join us at Critter Sketch for this fun color challenge!

http://design-seeds.com/index.php/home/e

I am entering the following challenges

+Cupcake Craft-Witch or Pumpkin

My Craft Spot-Too cute to Spook


+2 Sisters-Halloween or Fall Colors

+4 Crafty Chicks-Happy Halloween

13 comments:

  1. Love the pumpkin and paper piecing:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute! love all the paper piecing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome!! The pumpkin is fabulous!! I love the letters, too!! What a fun card!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pumpkin totally makes me smile! Love your inspiration. Thank you so much for playing in our Halloween challenge this week at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sharla... and you did great with the paper piecing...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! The font is fabulous - and that jack-o-lantern made me smile.

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, so cute and fun! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That jack-o-lantern just makes me smile:) Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is just adorable!! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous Halloween card.Love how you did the words. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!