Saturday, December 29, 2012

Fabulous!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas/Holiday.  We kept things low key around here and when Ash came back from her dad's, she came back with a really bad cold/flu.  Her fever finally broke yesterday morning and she feels somewhat human again.  She had to miss a basketball game though and time with friends,hopefully in the next couple days, she will be pretty much better.  (fingers crossed)

Anyway, I'm posting a card I made last night.  This is for the The Alley Ways Stamp challenge based on the  picture below.  I used the Doodle Frame set, some black gems, photo corners, black enamel accents, some ribbon and the background paper was from my stash and I can't remember from which company. 

Anyway, just a quickie post. I'm trying to get Christmas put away and the house back to normal!

Hope you all have a happy Saturday! :)





                              

8 comments:

  1. Poor Ash - pleased to hear she's on the mend now though!

    gorgeous card - just love the paper and touch of black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear she's feeling better! I loveeeeeeeeeee your card! BEAUTIFUL!! LOVING the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful colors!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad Ashley's fever broke, that's always a good sign! LOVE these colors :) Such a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Hope you had a good new year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your interpretation of the sketch! The paper is perfect and I love the black accents! So glad to see you at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love how you pulled out all the colors and how you added the black to it too.. Thanks so much for playing with the TAWS BE inspired Challenge! Can't wait to see what you make next challenge.. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!