Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Under the Sea

I have 3  new cards that I've made using new SKdigis, I was going to put them all in one post, but they are so fun that I've decided they all need their own spotlight. 
 
 I love the Under the Sea collection, Sonia has really outdone herself with these fun images. They are SO fun to color up.  This  one is using Medusa the jellyfish, the fish from Coral Reef 2 and the sentiment.  I colored these all with copics and used summer papers that I've had for awhile.  I can't think of the manufacturer or brand at this time, I'll have to check when I get home. 
 
 
                                        I just think Medusa is way too cool, love her name!!  You can find her for purchase HERE.  Also going on each month is a SKdigis Fantastic Linking party.  Anything goes as long as you use an SKdigi image.  So if you love these images, go pick one up at her shop, create something gorgeous with it and join our linking party.......hope to see you there!!!  
 
 I would like to enter the following challenges:
 
 
+Craft your Passion-All at Sea
+The Squirrel and Fox-Under the Sea
 

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and so fun with so many colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. Love your image and your sentiment. the colors are all fun colors as well. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges Anniversary Blog Hop.
    Remember to win the challenge you need to complete the blog hop and comment on each team members' blog and be a follower.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun cute image, you made a great card. Thanks for joining us over at Created with Love Challenge and Anniversary blog hop. Just remember to win the challenge you need to complete the blog hop and comment on each team members' blog and be a follower too.

    Chris B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love the colors. Thanks for entering our Anniversary Blog Hop and Anything Goes challenge at Created With Love Challenges. Remember to win the challenge you need to complete the blog hop and comment on each team members' blog and be a follower.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this card! your dp is fab and your image is so cute..it just makes me smile. Thanks for joining our polka dot challenge at creative corner challenges this week.
    tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharla, this is such a fun card! I love the cheerful octopus and the cute fish. The striped background matches them beautifully! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card!! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our ANYTHING GOES 1st Anniversary Blog Hop Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely this yellyfish. I like your background too.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!