Sunday, October 6, 2013

World Card Day Creations


For the SKdigi Fall Blog Hop, please scroll down....


Hi everyone and happy Sunday to ya, thanks for stopping by! 

I 've got a couple cards to share that I made on World Card Making Day, I only got two done partly because I kept getting interrupted and partly because my husband didn't want to be in the house all day.  Can't blame him, it actually was a beautiful day and would have been a shame to spend it inside all day.  However, I would have been totally FINE being inside crafting all day.....that's where most of my hobbies take place ...INSIDE!

Anyway, these are the two cards I did get done

This card is using Tweet Kaylee from Some Odd Girl

I kept this simple using a couple of laser  dies cut from the ADORNit Tweetie collection, some washi tape from My Mind's Eye, some twine, and the background is stamped using Unity's big dot background stamp with white ink. I colored her with copics. 



                                          I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
                                            +Some Odd Girl-WCMD challenge
                                            +Paper Playtime-red, yellow and blue
                                            +613 Avenue-Anything Goes
                                            +Crafty Creations-Winged Things
                                          + Simon Says Stamp-Dots



                                 The second card is also using a Some Odd Girl image called Vampiress, I just LOVE
                             her and think all the fun new images Kristy has made lately are just fabulous....she has                                some zombies, a mad scientist (I will be posting that card in a couple days), a cute witch, an                            astronaut, and tons of more images!
                        
                                           Again, I colored with copics, this background paper I thought was so perfect and is from My Mind's Eye-Haunted collection. I used some gems, didn't have any red, so colored those with my copics-love that little tip!! The vampire blood label is a digital element from Black Magic collection, and I will have to find out who the artist is on that.  I also generated the "Come In for a Bite" in photoshop.  Added swipes with my black ink and Fire Brick distressed ink and was done.   

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. both cards are fabulous, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations for our "Things with Wings" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun cards, thanks so much for joining us at Paper Playtime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Great use of the red distress ink.

    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky I have some candy on my blog ;o) http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!