Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Love.....from Kody!


I colored up cute Kody with Flowers for the challenge over at Some Odd Girl which is Masking/Misting.  I used a heart as a mask and then used Worn Lipstick distress ink for the background. Used some washi, black enamel dots, line work and the Love stamp is from There She Goes Handwritten stamp set.

I think he's such a cutie and love him!  I used copics to color him up, hope you like!! :D


I would like to enter the following challenges:

Some Odd Girl-Masking/Misting
Ribbon Carousel-something from a spool-Washi
Kit and Clowder-Feb Challenge

6 comments:

  1. Sharla, This is just so precious! Fab coloring and Kody just looks so love-struck. I guess even puppy love is real to the puppy. :_D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an Adorable card Sharla!!! Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharla!! I'm so glad you stopped by today!! Your card is absolutely gorgeous!! Wow, you colored Kody perfectly!! You brought him to life in color!! This is fabulous!! I hope you are doing well and that you have a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharla!
    I saw your comment over @ Kit & Clowder and came right on over!! Your card is so pretty & you colored up that cute image very nicely! Love it!!!

    I'm now your newest follower & would appreciate you following me as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWWWW This makes me all swoony! Thanks for sharing it in this month's Some Odd Girl challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!