Saturday, October 25, 2014

Thank you x2

I made up a couple of  Thank You cards for my daughter to send out.  She has done observation in several classrooms for one of her college classes and wanted to send out a thank you note.  Why did she not make the cards you may ask???  I asked her the same question and it's always "you can do it better than I can", kind of like a sandwich that tastes better when someone else makes it....I guess!!  Anyway, here are a couple that I got done today and I still have 2 more left to do.

She observed a dance class and a PE class, the PE teacher also being the football coach.....hence the football image.

The ballerina image is from Bugaboo
The Football Birdbrain image is From the Heart Stamps



I used the sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketch for the football card







I used the sketch over at Deconstructed Sketch #174 and flipped it


sketch174



4 comments:

  1. Sharla, what a fun selection of cards. Loving your bold colours too.; Go girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both card are great, I love blend of colours and papers. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards for your daughter!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at TMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are terrific! I especially love the football one (those are hard to find, good sports images!) I'm sharing that card on the TMS Facebook page today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!