Monday, January 26, 2015

I {HEART} U!

Hi everyone, I wanted to share a card that I quickly put together this weekend.    I"m not too sure on the design, but I had a deadline for a coloring contest and while I had the image done, I needed to get her on a project.  With the crazy weekend... my grandmothers funeral, 7 hours of travel, a trip to Vegas and back, my son getting in a car accident and just being completely emotionally exhausted, this was what I came up with.  I've thought about just taking the colored image off and putting her in my copic journal.....hmmm, still not sure what I'm gonna do.

  The Scrubbing Bubbles on the image is a tutorial from Rhea Weigand, the image is from Simply Betty Stamps and  the  coloring contest was to color in Jeweled tones over at the
 Passionate Paper Creation FB Group .  You can find the image HERE

I used dies from Spellbinders (frame), My Favorite Things (stitched circles) , C.C. Designs (border and vines) some white gumdrops from Your Next Stamp and some purple mesh ribbon.  

I love how the background coloring came out and the bubbles...SO FUN!!  There are lots of tutorials over on the FB page if you want to join and check them out!!



I would like to enter the following challenges:
+Loves Rubberstamps-Letter B (bubbles)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.! Love the colors and all the dies and layers you used. Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute! Love her hair and the pretty colors.Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh this is so fabulous, love the bubbles! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!