Thursday, July 23, 2015

To color is to restore a little bit of sanity...

I know that some people unwind, relax, restore, & maintain their sanity in many different ways.  Heck, I wish I could do all that with exercise, that would solve the problem of needing to lose 20+ lbs and getting me off my behind, (I have an office job and sit ALL day long) , but NOPE, my way to destress, is to lock myself in my room with a book or with  my markers.

  I've been taking a couple classes over at Kit N Clowder from Alyce and have really enjoyed the creative process, learning new techniques and playing with my copics...( dang those suckers aren't cheap, and I tend to want them all)!!  Anyway, I'm just adding a few of my coloring projects, I don't know what I will do with them...I don't want to put them on a card,  maybe I will choose a canvas, or maybe just frame them, I'm not sure.

I'm pretty happy with how they turned out, and while I enjoy creating and coloring, these take some time and my hand gets tired by the time I'm done...AND that is when I go bury myself in a book!






Just a little look at what coloring looks like from a grown up perspective...still fun, still relaxing, maybe a little more detail, techniques and expense, but I say it's worth it.  My sanity is definitely worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!