Thursday, February 4, 2016

Friends

Hi blog friends, I'm sharing my last card with Little Miss Muffet Stamps, I need to take a few things off my schedule and help with family situations.
  I'm still going to craft and enter challenges, but just on a more relaxed time frame and no deadlines for now.  So, for my last card I just had to use this image.... I just adore it , it is called Tine Friends from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and I'm not sure if it's the heart on his foot, his elephant butt or the cutie little giraffe just hangin out for a ride, probably all of them together, but I just had so much fun coloring this up!!  There are also several new images in the LMMS shop, the elephants are so darling and there are some other cute images for your coloring/crafting needs.  Don't forget to enter the challenge, the theme has changed to an always Anything Goes. 





I colored up my elephant with copics, masked him off and used distress ink for the grass and heart sky, the sun die is from Paperie Ink and the border is a stamp I've had forever and is one of my favorites!  I added a little highlights with a white pen and used Wink of Stella on the foot heart. Also, the grass is a die, and at the moment I can't remember from which company it comes from. 


I would like to enter the following challenges:
+Simon Says Stamp-Have a Heart
+Crafting for all Seasons-Love is in the air
+Fab N Funky Challenges-All creatures great and small
+Craftin Desert Divas-linky party Hearts
+Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge-ATG with an animal
+Crafty Gals Corner-Love is in the Air  TOP 3


10 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww that elephant is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest image ever! You created such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing and the perfect image for a farewell card too! I'm sure you planned it that way. :D Love all the little details too and your coloring is stunning! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Love the image! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable fun card Sharla, a lovely design with super colours and background papers..........your elephant is just adorable, beautifully coloured and love the heart on his foot!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, Sharla!! Your coloring is amazing and I just adore your heart backgrounds!!
    ~Stephanie
    Craftin Desert Divas DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun and cute card. Love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. My absolute favourite animal... who doesn't love an elephants bottom?
    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine ( DT ) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. My absolute favourite animal... who doesn't love an elephants bottom?
    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine ( DT ) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card... Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week:)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!