Friday, April 29, 2016

Exciting news....

I've been invited to be on the design team over at Some Odd Girl!!!  I've been such a fan of Kristy and her fun images for many years and have created some of my most favorite projects using her whimsical, fun, quirky images.  Below are a few of my favorites!


                             Canvas made with Reading Mae image from #someoddgirl:


          Art Journal page using Some Odd Girl images. #sog #mermaids:

                                 This Thing Called Life!: Believe:


                                 This Thing Called Life!:
                                          Birthday card using Dandelion Fairy from Some Odd Girl:

                                        Giggle Fairy from Some Odd Girl:

You can see how fun these images are....I absolutely LOVE anything relating to the fantasy genre, mermaids, fairies, etc.....and coming up on Monday we have a new release featuring GNOMES!!!


I hope you can jump on over and check out all the new release projects!  I'll be making my SOG DT debut!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!