Friday, August 12, 2016

Grey Skies-MFT Dry Emboss

Another day of Camp Create from My Favorite Things and another technique I've never done (dry embossing with a die......and I call myself a paper crafter....(smh).  The past few days I've done techniques that I've always thought looked cool, but never tried, what the heck?  I know, I know......I'll repent of my naughty ways.  I mean part of the joy of this craft is learning new things, new techniques, new ways of doing old things.  I'm happy that I stumbled across Camp Create and even though time is short and I'm in one complete big fat mess, I'm committed to completing all 5 days and hopefully the bonus craft as well...(I ordered new stamps for that craft!! :D)

Here is my card using the dry emboss technique and after the first failed attempt, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

Print

I would like to enter the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!