Friday, July 3, 2020

Snapchat Obsession

It's been so good to spend some time actually scrapping, lately I've been pulled in too many directions and while I still have a few weeks of other obligations, I was happy to find a little time to join a layout sketch challenge over at Let's Get Sketchy

                                                
                                             Here is the sketch and then my take on it!


I didn't know anything about snapchat for the longest time and then when I did.....Holy Cow, I had found a way to entertain myself for a long time.  I would take pictures everyday with my favorite filters and trust me.....I have a ton!  This is a smidge of the pics and some fun ones.  I absolutely LOVE BREAD HEAD.....such a good time!  Anyway, I'm entering this in the Let's Get Sketchy challenge and then after a couple months I'm really hoping to get back to scrapbooking on a more regular basis!

Everything on this layout except for the letters are from my stash, and some elements from paper collections at are way old.  The letters are die cuts from My Favorite Stamps.

4 comments:

  1. How interesting layout! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us @LGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a fun photo!!! It's a cool layout.Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic take on the sketch and I love your patterned papers. Your photos are great and so much fun.I love your page so much. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!