Thursday, September 3, 2020

Wildest Dreams

 I played with the color challenge at My Favorite Things and also used the Magical Unicorns stamp set to create this card.  I colored up several unicorns in the color combo and created this card. 

I would like to enter it in the color challenge at MFT.  I used copic markers, cloud stencil, stamp set and matching die set and enamel dots. 



I would also like to enter the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments-add sentiment

Cute Card Thursday -ATG*

Simon Says Stamp-stamp it, no digis*

Crafty Sentiment Designs-ATG*

Digi Chooseday-ATG*

3 comments:

  1. An adorable card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you fun scene! Great coloring! Thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Choosday . I hope you come back for the next one!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the purple clouds and your unicorn is so cute. Thanks so much for joining us for the Aud Sentiments Challenge. Crafty hugs, Jenny (Aud Sentiments DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!