Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Score!!!

So exciting! My son's basketball team played their 2nd game last night and won! Jordan got to play most of the 4th quarter and scored 4 points, 1 rebound and got 1 foul. Woot woot!!! I didn't get to see the game live and in person since he's two hours away and it's difficult to get to Vegas and back on a school/work night, but come Friday, I'm heading that way for his next game! The game was recorded though and I'll be able to see his mad skillz........

Ash starts her basketball games this Saturday, so we will be up to our eyeballs with games and travel and practices and more travel....but, it's all good and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Hopefully I'll get some decent pics of Jordan in his Wildcat b-ball uniform! Need to get busy on a b-ball mini album for him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!