That is definitely the ONE LITTLE WORD I have settled on. Here are a few things I want to focus on this year.
1)Using my time more wisely, not watching as much tv, scrapping and creating more, participating in scrappy challenges.
2) Eating healthy and exercising on a regular basis, eating clean 6 days a week and getting to the gym 4-5 times a week.
3) Meal planning and cooking better.
4) Improving myself spiritually, spending time daily in the scriptures, praying with more focus and sincerity, and listening for inspiration and insight.
5) Learning to use photoshop and digital scrapping better, and on a more regular basis so that these techniques and concepts become easier and more natural.
6) Spending more family time, with my parents, being more connected with my daughter.
7) Getting outside and enjoying nature, taking advantage of living within 45 minutes of Zion National Park and go hiking more.
8) Keeping the housework caught up and kept up so that it's not such a time sucker on my Saturday.
9) Serve more, in my church, my community and with my family. Give of my time and efforts to help someone else.
Well, those are just a few things I want to focus on this year, I've never participated in Ali Edwards OLW class, but kept hearing about it and liked the idea of choosing a word to concentrate on during the year. I hope this will help...I have procrastination issues and can get really lazy at times, I'm tired of it and know that I can accomplish so much more if I quit wasting time on unimportant things. Now, wasting time doing something that I enjoy or can learn from or get some great ideas from ex: blog hopping, etc well...I don't consider that a waste of time!!! ;)