Monday, January 17, 2011

Sketch Support


This layout is based on this sketch, over at Sketch Support, it's a fairly new site by Allison Davis and Co.....there are SOOOOO many sketch blogs/sites out there that it's a little overwhelming, but I saw this and knew that I could use this for the pictures of my Grandfather. These are some of the last pictures I have of him before he passed away in May of 2010.

.

He was a great horseman and was in the U.S. Calvary, he bred, raised, and trained horses most of his life and next to his family,horses were his greatest joy!



2 comments:

  1. love your take on the sketch--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout.
    I really like the rope at the bottom, it really ties into the whole layout :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!