Saturday, September 15, 2012

Blog Candy Winner!!!

The winner of my blog candy that was part of the SKdigi blog hop is  #30 Christine Kiehl, who said











"THis is the cutest little bee ever! Love those big eyes on that cute happy little face! The flower touch is darling! Thankyou for sharing him/her on this very fun hop with a new visitor/follower"

Congratulations Christine!!!  I will shoot you an email to get your mailing address....have fun with these goodies and hope you join us at SKdigis Challenge Blog for some fun challenes!

2 comments:

  1. Great card & congrats Christine! That is some seriously cool blog candy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my Sweet Sharla blog candy giveaway goodness! I thank you so much for the wonderful package of excitement! I can't wait to create! It was great to be #30 this time!! WHoo hooo! Thank you Sharla, I am very grateful! Have a great weekend and may you find some excellent inspiration!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!